Current Job Opportunities
|866.488.TICG 440.914.4250 firstname.lastname@example.org|
The InterCon Group (TICG), specializing in cross channel Internet marketing is looking for an individual with a unique blend of social media skills. The job will require you to work both independently and as part of our team as an expert who can develop and implement strategic guidance and management of social media campaigns for our client base. The candidate must be an energetic, self-starter and possess in-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube, etc. If you are detail oriented, organized and possess good communication skills, TICG is looking for you!
- Manage social media projects and campaigns for clients from our office
- Supply and interpret plans, research reports and measurement statistics
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven success in managing social media campaigns for clients
- Working knowledge of popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, MySpace, etc.
- Ability to develop social media plans for clients that include goals, specific campaign strategies, recommended tools, budgets and timelines
- Knowledge of how to measure success from individual social media campaigns
- Skills to create and implement creative social media programs including but not limited to contests, games, applications, etc.
- Keen sense of how to integrate social media with other online and offline marketing tactics
- Commitment to stay current on interactive marketing trends and a passion for discovering new opportunities within social media as they become available
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in marketing, advertising or related field
- 2-3 years experience in interactive marketing
- 1-2 years experience in social media marketing
The InterCon Group, (TICG) located in Cleveland, Ohio specializes in cross channel Internet marketing which includes Web development, search engine optimization, paid search, social media and mobile (text message) marketing. We are dedicated to delivering quantifiable results via a data drive approach to online marketing, customer acquisition and retention.
Send resumes, cover letters, and inquiries to email@example.com
The position is approximately 20 hours/week